The Web Client for SAP Business One brings you the best of all worlds – it is based on SAP Fiori design principles and encapsulating SAP Business One core processes and business logic.
The Web Client reads and writes from and to the same company database you use with SAP Business One.
It is available for both MS SQL and SAP HANA version. With the Web Client, you can:
- Create, process, and update marketing documents and master data
- Create and track activities
- Create and manage document drafts including approval process
- Benefit from sophisticated analytical charting capabilities and predefined analytics content
- Utilize user-defined fields, tables and objects
- Choose your preferred deployment option: on-premise & on the cloud, can be used side-by-side the SAP Business One client
Installation and setup details can be found at the Administrator’s Guide for SAP Business One MS SQL or SAP HANA.
For the latest features check out the What’s New doc for MS SQL or SAP HANA version.